We’re proud to partner with Canada’s #1 medical alarm system¹, Philips Lifeline.
Getting Philips Lifeline
For more information or to sign up for Philips Lifeline, please call 1-888-339-6599.
Stay Safe at Home
Philips Lifeline is an easy to use alert service that lets you summon help quickly at any time of the day or night – even if you can’t speak. It can be the extra security and reassurance you need to be comfortable living at home.
Philips Lifeline may be ideal for you if you:
- Live alone
- Are at risk for falls
- Manage a medical condition
- Are recovering from surgery
- Have a caregiver or family member who worries about your safety
How the Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service Works
1. Summon help
You’re always connected to Philips Lifeline’s 24/7 Response Centre with a simple push of your personal help button. In the event you cannot push your button or you are disoriented, our optional AutoAlert feature is designed to automatically call for help if it detects a fall.²
2. Hear a reassuring voice
A caring Philips Lifeline Response Associate will quickly access your personal profile and evaluate your situation.
3. Know help is on the way
If needed, Philips Lifeline Response Associate will contact a neighbour, a loved one, a caregiver or emergency services – based on your preference – and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
Why We Partner with Philips Lifeline
- No contract or long term commitment, and you can cancel at any time.
- Quick and convenient installation (plus a 50% discount for Acclaim Health clients).
- Lifeline’s exclusive AutoAlert calls for help automatically when a fall is detected.
- The Phillips Lifeline team is friendly, professional and well-trained to handle a variety of emergency situations.
- Getting help quickly after a fall or other medical issue can reduce the need for hospital visits and/or improve your recovery.
Solutions for Secure and Independent Living
You’re never truly alone at home with HomeSafe.
On The Go
With GoSafe, wherever you go, we’re with you.
An easier way to manage multiple medications with 24/7 monitoring.
Philips Lifeline Team:
¹Claim based on number of subscribers.
²AutoAlert does not detect 100% of falls. If able, you should always push your button for help.
³GoSafe coverage inside and outside the home is provided where third party cellular network coverage is available. Recharging of the GoSafe pendant is done by the subscriber as needed, when connected to the charger.