Want to become a certified Personal Support Worker?
We’ll pay for 75% of your full time studies and guarantee a job once you graduate!
You’ll become a certified Personal Support Worker through this 5 month, full time program.
The program consists of:
- 13 weeks of in class training (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-3:30pm at Edge Academy in Burlington)
- 5 weeks of clinical placement in a long term care facility (Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week)
- 3 weeks of clinical placement with Acclaim Health providing care in people’s homes (40 hours a week, schedule is flexible)
Once you’ve successfully completed your training, you’ll have a guaranteed job waiting for you at Acclaim Health!
- 2022 Winter/Spring Session: January 31, 2022 – July 8, 2022
- 2022 Spring/Summer Session: May 16, 2022 – November 11, 2022
- 2022 Fall/Winter Session: September 12, 2022 – March 3, 2023
Paying for the Program
Acclaim Health will pay for almost all of your program!
The total cost of the program is $3,895, which includes registration, tuition, textbooks, CPR course, and your provincial exam fee.
Acclaim Health will pay $2,920 (or 75%) of the cost.
All you need to do is pay a $250 deposit. The remaining balance can be paid via payroll deduction after you graduate and start working. It’s the easiest way to start your career in healthcare!
Students enrolled in the Acclaim Health – Edge Academy PSW Full Time Program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP). Please inquire for more details!
Human Resources, [email protected]
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources so we can ensure your equal participation.