Want to become a certified Personal Support Worker?
We’ll pay for 75% of your full time studies and guarantee a job once you graduate!
You’ll become a certified Personal Support Worker through this 5 month, full time program.
The program consists of:
- 13 weeks of in class training (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-3:30pm at Edge Academy in Burlington)
- 5 weeks of clinical placement in a long term care facility (Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week)
- 3 weeks of clinical placement with Acclaim Health providing care in people’s homes (40 hours a week, schedule is flexible)
Once you’ve successfully completed your training, you’ll have a guaranteed job waiting for you at Acclaim Health!
- Winter/Spring Session: February 1, 2021 – July 16, 2021
- Spring/Summer Session: May 18, 2021 – November 5, 2021
- Fall/Winter Session: September 14, 2021 – March 4, 2022
Paying for the Program
Acclaim Health will pay for almost all of your program!
The total cost of the program is $3,895, which includes registration, tuition, textbooks, CPR course, and your provincial exam fee. Acclaim Health will pay $2,920 (or 75%) of the cost.
All you need to do is pay a $250 deposit. The remaining balance can be paid via payroll deduction after you graduate and start working. It’s the easiest way to start your career in healthcare!