- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded tart apples
- 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon and 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- Wet ingredients first!
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to combine butter, egg, milk and apple, set aside
- Dry ingredients next!
- On top of another medium-sized mixing bowl, use a mesh strainer to sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar, use a whisk/spoon to stir flour mixture well
- Now it’s time to mix it all together!
- Pour half of dry mixture into wet mixture, when almost mixed, pour in the rest of dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Now it’s time to fry the batter!
- Put a frying pan over medium high heat with some butter or oil, pour the batter onto the frying pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Flip the pancake when you see the sides gets firm and the middle starts to bubble (should see light brown on top after the flip), and wait until the other side turns light brown
- Done, now let’s eat them!