Make 15 dinner rolls
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yeast, we use instant
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups flour
First things first! Preheat oven to 375°F, and grease a 9 x 13 cake pan
- Wet ingredients first!
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water, then add in sugar and use a wooden spoon to mix slightly
- Let’s mix in the rest of the ingredients!
- Into the wet mixture, add in oil, salt, egg and flour, mix until well combined.(Add a little extra flour if dough is too sticky)
- Let’s work with the dough now!
- Put a bit flour over both hands, and dust flour on a clean table top, shape the dough immediately into about 15 rolls and place in the greased cake pan
- Put a plastic wrap/wet cloth on top of the dough and let raise for about 15-20 minutes
- Unwrap the plastic wrap/ take off wet cloth, and bake rolls for about 15-20 minutes.
- Spread butter on the tops of cooked rolls for a finishing touch.
Done, now let’s eat them!