Skip NavigationMenu

Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to your most common questions.

Have a question not covered here? Let us know and we’ll get you answers.


Ask Your Question or call 905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-7127


Change or Cancel Your Appointment

How can I change or cancel my nursing or personal support appointment?

We require 24 hours’ notice to change or cancel your appointment.  To make a change, call our Customer Service team at 905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-7127 between 7:00am and 11:00pm, seven days a week.


How can I change or cancel my meeting with my volunteer?

Contact your Care Manager via phone or email.  They will let your volunteer know about the change.  If you aren’t sure who your Care Manager is, call our Customer Service team at 905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-7127 and they will direct your call.


Accessing Care

I need more help, where do I start?

Contact us!  We can provide a variety of home care and community support options and can help you access other programs and services. Use the button below or call 905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-7127.

Care Information Request


How do I access government funded home care?

You must be assessed by the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) in your area.  You can call them to discuss your needs or have your family doctor complete a referral.

In Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills contact:
Mississauga Halton Local Health Integration Network (MH LHIN) Home and Community Care at 1-877-336-9090.

In Burlington contact:
Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network (HNHB LHIN) Home and Community Care at 1-800-810-0000.


Home Care System

How does home care work with other parts of the health care system?

Home care is ideal for people who need care and support, but don’t need to be in a hospital or long term care home.

Understanding the Home Care System Info Graphic (PDF)

Home care is a good option if you are:

  • Recovering from surgery, an illness or injury
  • Have a chronic condition
  • Living with dementia or another cognitive impairment
  • An adult or child with special needs
  • Facing a life-limiting illness
  • Frail

Home care can consist of nursing (either in your home or in a community clinic), or personal support.

If you qualify, home care can be provided through the health care system at no cost to you.  Acclaim Health is one of the providers in Halton that are able to provide government-funded home care.

To find out if you qualify for this free support, you must be assessed by the Home and Community Care Support Services (formerly the Local Health Integration Network, LHIN).

Please contact Home and Community Care Support Services in your area to begin:

Adult Day Program

How can I report an Adult Day Program absence?

Click below or call the day programs your family member attends at:

Patty’s Place (Soper Club and Walmley Club) at 905-847-9559

Burlington Club at 905-632-8168

Mississauga Club at 905-823-9264

Report an Adult Day Program Absence


How can I pay my Adult Day Program bill?

You can pay your Adult Day Program bill in any of the following ways:

  • Through online banking by adding Acclaim Health to your bill payments section and using your Client ID number (printed on your invoice) as your account number
  • Paying via credit card at any of our day program locations.
  • Mailing a cheque to Acclaim Health at 2370 Speers Rd., Oakville, ON, L6L 5M2

If you have questions regarding your bill, please contact Pamela Stanford at 905-827-8800 x2452.


How can I request a tour of the Adult Day Program?

Click below or call the Adult Day Program site of your choice.

Book a Tour

Burlington Club:
Contact Amber Davis at 905-832-8168 x2442

Mississauga Club:
Contact Tyler Xavier at 905-823-9264

Soper (Oakville) Club:
Contact Katie McNally at 905-847-9559 x2401

Walmley (Oakville) Club:
Contact Sheryl Nieminen at 905-847-9559 x2470


Contact us to learn more.
905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-7127

Provide Your Feedback

Back to Top