We treat our Personal Support Workers (PSWs) like royalty.
There are great reasons to work at Acclaim Health, join our team and see for yourself!
Not ready to apply? Join our PSW email list to receive job postings in your inbox.
Do you want to work where you feel you belong?
Acclaim Health is a patient and family centred work environment that allows for flexibility in work schedules to ensure work/life balance. We promote and support employees with a strong emphasis on the values of caring and collaboration.
Your well-being matters to us.
We are proud to offer our Personal Support Workers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthcare benefits for established part-time and full-time positions
- Pension plan for all employees
- Employee recognition programs
- Inclusive orientation and preceptorship
- Ongoing training and development
- Continuous support and teamwork
- Mobile smartphone for enhanced communication and improved patient care
Feel good about working for Acclaim Health!
We believe in extraordinary community care.
We are Halton’s most trusted home care provider – and have been for over 85 years. As a registered charity, our focus is caring for our patients and clients, and we continually re-invest in programs that will help even more people in our community.
Personal Support Worker Requirements
- Personal Support Worker Certificate (Not a certified PSW? Check out our PSW Training Program)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license and insurance
- Current CPR certificate
- Current TB test
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Ability to use mechanical equipment (e.g. Hoyer Lifts) when transferring clients
- Good written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Effective observation and listening skills
Current PSW Job Postings
Do you want to work where you feel you belong? Join us as a Personal Support Worker and you'll experience a patient and family centered work environment that allows for flexibility in work schedules to ensure work/life balance.