Make 120 mini bones
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup vegetable, chicken or beef stock
- Bone-shaped cookie cutter
First things first! Preheat oven to 350°F, and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Wet ingredients first!
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to combine flour, peanut butter and apple sauce
- Add stock and stir until well-combined. The dough will be thick.
- Once combined, use your hands to press the dough into a ball.
- let’s work on the dough now!
- Put a bit flour over both hands, and dust flour on clean table top, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough evenly to 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a Bone-shaped cookie cutter or any cookie cutter you have to cut out the dough, then place the dough on baking sheets
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown
- Done, now treat your dog with these delicious treats, and store the rest in an airtight container!